Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Tuesday Quilt block

Still keeping up with Barbara Brackman and her Stars in a Time Warp series.
This past week: rainbow or ombre prints.  I see that one of my Prussian blue stars falls into this category.    But I had fun making two more, using fabric that has been in my stash for a long time.


A south seas import fabric, never used before this!


A fabric that is a printed plaid type, and an ombre!

I am linking up with Connie at Freemotion by the River and Quilt Story as I do most weeks I have blocks to share. Both blog hops have pictures of pretty quilt blocks and other projects. I am also joining Work in Progress Wednesday - some colorful and interesting projects there!

I have a page on Facebook: keep up with my infrequent quilt posts at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Viridian61/347674418583948?ref=hl

   Pin It

1 comment:

Sherry said...

I like the way the fabric changes shades on the first block. It looks like it would be fun to follow along with the Civil War blocks.

Related Posts with Thumbnails