Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Tuesday Quilt block

I am continuing in my series of time warp stars in this post.
 This week is a fabric type rather than a color - foulards. Think of patterns used in a conservative looking tie.


A pattern like this, not quite a polka dot, but with this kind of repeat, counts.  So does the next pattern:


I am linking up with Connie at Freemotion by the River and Quilt Story as I do most weeks I have blocks to share. Both blog hops have pictures of pretty quilt blocks and other projects. I am also joining Work in Progress Wednesday - some colorful and interesting projects there!

I have a page on Facebook: keep up with my infrequent quilt posts at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Viridian61/347674418583948?ref=hl

Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails