Thursday, April 30, 2015

Z is for two blocks from the Quilter's Cache

There are not many traditional quilt blocks whose name begins with Z. In my research I went to a favorite website of mine, the Quilter's Cache, run by Marcia Hohn. She has a wealth of traditional and original quilt patterns there, all with accurate templates and well written instructions.

 I respect her copyright, and so I am posting here links to her web pages, and not the images of the quilt blocks themselves.

Z Cross
Zig zag

I can't believe I'm done! Another successful year.  I have no clue what theme I will choose for next year though!!

Viridian
Pin It

2 comments:

Fee said...

Congratulations on completing the A-Z! I've really enjoyed your posts :)

Fee | Wee White Hoose
Scottish Mythology and Folklore A-Z

Anonymous said...

a fellow A-Z er just visiting, looking at the craft blogs I missed!

Am inviting people to put up a sample of their work on my gallery at julzcrafts.com - do check out the latest post - smile

Related Posts with Thumbnails