Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Tuesday Quilt Block April 28

Well April is just flying by!
Here is my Tuesday Quilt block, another in the series of Stars in a Time warp, led by Barbara Brackman.  Last week's fabric type was woven plaids.


A "homespun" feel to this fabric, chosen because it looks so old-fashioned.


More of a shirting feel to this fabric.

I am linking up with Connie at Freemotion by the River and Quilt Story as I do most weeks I have blocks to share. Both blog hops have pictures of pretty quilt blocks and other projects. I am also joining Work in Progress Wednesday - some colorful and interesting projects there!

I have a page on Facebook: keep up with my infrequent quilt posts at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Viridian61/347674418583948?ref=hl

Viridian

Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails