Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Tuesday Quilt Block April 14

Can you believe it? This is post # 500 on this little blog!

Time for another variable star block as part of the Stars in a Time Warp series.
This past week, the fabric discussed was printed plaids.



Both fabrics have been in my stash for more than 10 years (OK maybe 20) - I've hoarded some of the reproduction fabrics for some time, knowing that they are not manufactured often, and are hard to get.  I like the green fabric especially.  Both fabrics have been used in my quilt top in the style of Jane Stickle.  I really must get that out and finish sewing the blocks together, and add the borders.

I am linking up with Connie at Freemotion by the River and Quilt Story as I do most weeks I have blocks to share. Both blog hops have pictures of pretty quilt blocks and other projects. I am also joining Work in Progress Wednesday - some colorful and interesting projects there!

I have a page on Facebook: keep up with my infrequent quilt posts at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Viridian61/347674418583948?ref=hl

Viridian
Pin It

1 comment:

Cathy said...

I really love your stars. That plaid is fabulous!

Related Posts with Thumbnails