Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Tuesday Quilt Block April 1

Good grief, the weeks are going by quickly, from Tuesday to Tuesday!
Time for another Tuesday quilt block.


This is another block in the style of Jane Stickle, and it is called Walter's Place.  Depending on your monitor the fabric may appear orangey red but it is a true red and white print.

I am linking up with Connie at Freemotion by the River and Quilt Story as I do most weeks I have blocks to share. Both blog hops have of pictures of pretty quilt blocks and other projects. I am also joining Work in Progress Wednesday - some colorful and interesting projects there!

I have a page on Facebook: keep up with my infrequent quilt posts at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Viridian61/347674418583948?ref=hl

Viridian
    Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails