Tuesday, April 1, 2014

A is for Anonymous, and the A-Z challenge!

OK are you ready?  It's time for the A to Z blogging challenge!  Click on the big box at the top of my side bar to learn more about this, although I think signups are closed.  The detail on the origin of the challenge is at http://www.a-to-zchallenge.com/p/what-is-blogging-from-to-z.html.
Can I go for 26 days of straight blogging, with Sundays off?  We'll see!  It got a little tough last year, when I did this challenge for the first time.  You see, I am used to blogging only about once a week, perhaps twice.

So, for the second year of this challenge, here I go.

A is for Anonymous.  This is the same as last year.  I am glad that my real name is not out there, drawing unwanted attention to my family.  I do not think anything I post here would affect my standing at my job, but you never know.  It's more likely people would say "I thought you were a better writer than that!" :-)

I have no plan or theme this year, but I will try to pick different topics, and not repeat myself.  Maybe Spring will arrive here in the American Midwest and I can document that.

Viridian

1 comment:

Suz said...

Hi, glad to see you did decide to join us. I like your comment on Day 3 about your children. Son 1, son 2 and the Girl. That's what I have, all grown. That's pretty much what we labeled them.
Keep blogging.

Suzi's Ice Box Art!
Stormy's Sidekick
Blogging from A to Z April Challenge

Related Posts with Thumbnails