Monday, April 14, 2014

L is for Lunch

Ah, the favorite time of the day for both adults at work and children at school. Of course younger children also get recess, another favorite time.

At lunch I feel I can look at my fun websites (such as the A to Z challenge!), comment on blogs, check the news on CNN, and so on. It is so easy to be distracted during the day (wonder if anything new is on ebay in my favorite category) either during a task on the computer or between tasks (let's check Zappos for summer sandals!)  I can check ebay or Zappos during my time, which is lunch.

Of course I should be taking a walk, even a little walk, during that time.  Maybe now that the weather is better.  But somehow I doubt it.  Maybe this summer.

viridian
    Pin It

1 comment:

HistorySleuth said...

I too only seem to have time for certain things during lunch. On my lunch hour at work it's my time to eat at the park and read, now that the weather is nicer. History Sleuth - A to Z Challenge.

Related Posts with Thumbnails