Friday, January 5, 2018

Friday Finish Jan. 5

Happy New Year!  Wishing you the best for 2018.  Time to get back to work on quilt blocks.

I have been working on a scrappy Irish Chain project that is not quite ready for its debut.  In the meantime, I will share the block of the week for the Jane Stickle quilt group on Facebook:


This is B 1 or Batchelor Buttons.  Simple enough, but watch the applique of those curves!

Linking up with  Can I get a Whoop Whoop , Finished or Not at Busy Hands quilts, and Finish it up Friday at Crazy mom quilts.

I have a page on Facebook: keep up with my infrequent quilt posts at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Viridian61/347674418583948?ref=hl

Viridian
Pin It

3 comments:

Home Sewn By Us said...

Good Morning Viridan,
I had to come see what that little thumbnail was. Oh, a block! Are you making more or will this be paired with different blocks yet to be released? Just curious . . . ~smile~ Roseanne

viridian said...

This is part of a larger project, all sampler blocks. See DearJane.com.

Lynette said...

I saw the thumbnail, and I *knew* this was a Dear Jane block. :D fun fabrics for this one.

Related Posts with Thumbnails