Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Tuesday Quilt block Dec. 26

Happy day after Christmas!
Time for another Tuesday Quilt block!
This week, the Jane Stickle Facebook group is sharing photos of A-13.  I did mine by paper piecing and machine sewing and it almost worked - one seam is a bit off.


But you can hardly tell, so I am good with it!
Linking up with Connie at Freemotion by the River and Let's Bee Social.

I have a page on Facebook: keep up with my infrequent quilt posts at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Viridian61/347674418583948?ref=hl

Viridian
Pin It

3 comments:

Connie Kresin Campbell said...

Your beautiful block looks perfect to me!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Related Posts with Thumbnails