Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Tuesday triangle Jan. 23

Hello and welcome!
I am working my way through Jane Stickle blocks and Jane Stickle triangles.  The triangles are 5 inches wide at the base and 8 inches tall, so not your usual square blocks!  Paper piecing is often handy.  A recent finish:


This is a triangle from the top row, as the quilt is usually pictured, and is 2nd from the left.  5 triangles down, many more to go....

Linking up with Connie at Freemotion by the River and Let's Bee Social.

I have a page on Facebook: keep up with my infrequent quilt posts at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Viridian61/347674418583948?ref=hl

Viridian
Pin It

3 comments:

Karen said...

I've never run across Jane Stickle designs. I really love what you're doing with these (went back and checked out some of your older posts, too). Paper piecing or not--they look like really impossible designs to pull off. Bravo!

Lynette said...

I recognized that Dear Jane triangle! Love the fabric.

Christine Slaughter said...

A Dear Jane quilt is on my bucket list. Your triangle is perfect! Thank you so much for linking up with To-Do Tuesday!

Related Posts with Thumbnails