Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Tuesday Quilt block: Jan. 9

Good day! Time for another Jane Stickle quilt block.
This week's block is B 2.  I followed the instructions by Anina on That Quilt.  See her blog for step by step instructions.
Make two pinwheel blocks.  For the best one, cut into a circle of the correct size (and seam allowances) to prep for applique onto the other one:


I used the "freezer paper on bottom" technique.  Arrange with the colors alternating and applique on top of the bigger block.


It looks harder than it really is.
Linking up with Connie at Freemotion by the River and Let's Bee Social.

I have a page on Facebook: keep up with my infrequent quilt posts at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Viridian61/347674418583948?ref=hl

Viridian

    Pin It

3 comments:

SandraC said...

I never knew how this block was constructed...thanks!

Lynette said...

That was one of my favorite Baby Janes to make. :)

Connie Kresin Campbell said...

Beautiful work!

Related Posts with Thumbnails