Friday, January 12, 2018

Friday Finish Jan. 12 '18

Hello and welcome to what is becoming a regular Friday feature, as long as I am active in my sewing/quilting space. That is, a quilt block, Jane triangle, or even a quilt top to share.
Today, a triangle in indigo fabric:


A bit of a struggle with paper piecing of those long pieces, but doable.  Made of new (to me) indigo reproduction fabric.  Must keep going with the triangles!  At 5 inches by 8 inches, challenging to those of us who normally work in the block format.

Linking up with  Can I get a Whoop Whoop , Finished or Not at Busy Hands quilts, and Finish it up Friday at Crazy mom quilts.

I have a page on Facebook: keep up with my infrequent quilt posts at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Viridian61/347674418583948?ref=hl

Viridian
Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails