Wednesday, May 1, 2019

Wednesday New Start progress

Isn't it often the case?  That you finish one project and start a new one!   Why work on another UFO (Unfinished Object) when you can start afresh?  That is my case after the double wedding ring quilt finished earlier, and another small quilt quilted and ready for binding.

Why not make lots of nine patches and four patches, and really use up my stash of reproduction shirting fabrics?


Laid out on the floor, not finished or sewn together yet.  I have sewn a lot of small patches together but I am only about half done of what I have planned.

This is the Ohmygosh pattern, but in a different size than what the designer specified.

Linking up with Let's Bee Social, Midweek Makers, Can I get a Whoop Whoop, Nina-MarieFinished or Not at Busy Hands quilts, Oh Scrap at Quilting is more Fun than Housework.

I have a page on Facebook: keep up with my infrequent quilt posts at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Viridian61/347674418583948?ref=hl

Viridian

8 comments:

For the love of geese said...

What a gorgeous beginning.

The Joyful Quilter said...

Looking GOOD!!! How much bigger did you make your blocks?

Susan said...

Looking good - you're almost done!

Vicki in MN said...

I am in the same boat as you-why work on a UFO when you can make something new! I really like your quilt you are working on:)

Cynthia Brunz Designs said...

It is looking great so far. Thanks for sharing with Oh Scrap!

Лёка said...

я тоже шью этот квилт. Буду наблюдать за вашей работой .

dorothy said...

I have that pattern, but those look a lot bigger than the squares that are in Sue Garman's pattern. Looking good though!

maggie fellow said...

oh starting is so much fun and you have a great quilt

Related Posts with Thumbnails