Wednesday, April 17, 2019

Wednesday quilt block

And i am getting back into the swing of things, Dear Jane wise.
Here is C-6, in indigo and white.


I prepped this block for applique a year ago!  Other projects have intervened.
I appliqued a white circle first, then the cross piece on top.  I really must count my blocks.  I am planning a quilt of  11 by 11 blocks, rather than the full 13 by 13 blocks.  I can avoid the really difficult blocks that way!

Linking up with Let's Bee Social, Midweek Makers, Can I get a Whoop Whoop, Nina-MarieFinished or Not at Busy Hands quilts, Oh Scrap at Quilting is more Fun than Housework.

I have a page on Facebook: keep up with my infrequent quilt posts at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Viridian61/347674418583948?ref=hl

Viridian

1 comment:

Susan said...

Can't wait to see all the blocks together!

Related Posts with Thumbnails