Wednesday, May 22, 2019

New Start is a top

It's now a top, or a flimsy.

In a previous post I reported on my top of many nine patches and four patches.

It's now a top, with a fairly new reproduction brown fabric as a border.  Now 73 by 82 inches.


Above, a portion of the top, and below, a closeup of the border.


An odd size I guess, and I am not looking forward to machine quilting this one.  I am afraid of puckers on front or back.  Perhaps I'd best send this off to my local long-armer, who does a lovely job.

Linking up with Let's Bee Social, Midweek Makers, Can I get a Whoop Whoop, Nina-MarieFinished or Not at Busy Hands quilts, Oh Scrap at Quilting is more Fun than Housework.

I have a page on Facebook: keep up with my infrequent quilt posts at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Viridian61/347674418583948?ref=hl

Viridian

5 comments:

Susan said...

Lovely quilt! I'd let the longarmer handle that size.

cKAja said...

the pattern is really great.

Zafira @zarkadia said...

Beautiful quilt, and it deserves many many photos!!! Great design!

The Joyful Quilter said...

Odd size? Sounds like the perfect size for a bunk bed or a day bed. Personally, I would use it as a cozy couch quilt!

Cynthia Brunz Designs said...

Lovely scrap quilt. Thanks for sharing with Oh Scrap!

Related Posts with Thumbnails