Tuesday, October 2, 2018

Tuesday Triangle Oct. 2

Hello and welcome to my blog!  The day job keeps me hopping and so my production of Jane Stickle blocks and triangles has slowed down.  Here is one I finished a few weeks ago, piecing and easy applique:


This one is from the left side of the quilt, as it is usually shown.

Please see dearjane.com for more explanation of the 1863 quilt I am slowly reproducing in blue and white.

Linking up with Connie at Freemotion by the River and Let's Bee Social, Silly Mama quilts, Can I get a Whoop Whoop, Finished or Not at Busy Hands quilts, and Finish it up Friday at Crazy mom quilts.

I have a page on Facebook: keep up with my infrequent quilt posts at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Viridian61/347674418583948?ref=hl

Viridian

4 comments:

Jayne said...

Progress may be slow, but it'll be worth it! Some quilts take time and need to be made on their schedule!

Brooke said...

just lovely!

thanks so much for sharing and for linking up!

brooke@sillymamaquilts.com

Soma @ inkTorrents.com said...

That looks lovely! It is going to be a beautiful quilt.

-Soma

Connie Kresin Campbell said...

Another beautiful design!

Related Posts with Thumbnails