Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Jane triangle Oct. 30

Good day and welcome!
Life is pretty busy here at chez Viridian!  I was away at a conference and could not post last week.
This week I have a Jane Stickle triangle that I finished earlier this month.


This is on the right side of the quilt as it is usually shown, 10th down from the top.  Paper pieced, then the two sides (in white) were appliqued on.  I pricked my finger and got a little blood on this one!  Helpful hint:  use your own saliva to get the blood out - it works!
There is supposed to be another white triangle appliqued on to match the quilt - I decided to stop here.

Please see dearjane.com for more explanation of the 1863 quilt I am slowly reproducing in blue and white.

Linking up with Connie at Freemotion by the River and Let's Bee Social, Silly Mama quilts, Can I get a Whoop Whoop, Finished or Not at Busy Hands quilts.

I have a page on Facebook: keep up with my infrequent quilt posts at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Viridian61/347674418583948?ref=hl

Viridian

1 comment:

Brooke said...

another great block!
looking forward to this quilt coming together...

thanks so much for linking up!

brooke@sillymamaquilts.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails