Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Tuesday triangle Oct. 9

Good day and welcome to my blog!  I found some more time to work on quilting projects this past week.  I have a project in process, not ready for pictures.  What I can share with you is another Jane Stickle triangle:


This triangle is from the top row of the quilt as it is usually shown, and is #8 from the left.  Paper piecing and a little applique on the bottom.  Not too bad!  One of my favorite fabrics for this quilt.

Please see dearjane.com for more explanation of the 1863 quilt I am slowly reproducing in blue and white.

Linking up with Connie at Freemotion by the River and Let's Bee Social, Silly Mama quilts, Can I get a Whoop Whoop, Finished or Not at Busy Hands quilts.

I have a page on Facebook: keep up with my infrequent quilt posts at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Viridian61/347674418583948?ref=hl

Viridian

1 comment:

Brooke said...

love how these are turning out...
thanks for sharing the process!

and thanks for linking up!
brooke@sillymamaquilts.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails