Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Tuesday Quilt block Oct. 16

Well life continues on in its busy way, and I slowly continue on with my Jane Stickle blocks.  This week: A change from triangles, to do a 4.5 inch (finished) block:


This is J-3 or Rick's Volleyball net.  I appliqued on the white quarter circles on the center square.  My seams don't match, but finished is better than perfect!

Please see dearjane.com for more explanation of the 1863 quilt I am slowly reproducing in blue and white.

Linking up with Connie at Freemotion by the River and Let's Bee Social, Silly Mama quilts, Can I get a Whoop Whoop, Finished or Not at Busy Hands quilts.

I have a page on Facebook: keep up with my infrequent quilt posts at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Viridian61/347674418583948?ref=hl

Viridian

2 comments:

Brooke said...

I really like this block!

thanks so much for sharing and for linking up!

brooke@sillymamaquilts.com

Run 'n Stitch said...

This is a labor of love. There a lots of tiny little blocks in this quilt. Happy piecing.

Related Posts with Thumbnails