Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Tuesday Triangle Sept. 25

Hello and welcome to my blog today!  Busy at my day job, but slowly working on my Jane Sticle blocks and triangles.  Here is a triangle I made earlier this month:


This is from the bottom row of the quilt as it is usually shown, 3rd from the left, and is called Attic Window.  My big bottom triangle came up a little short so I had to add a strip - not matching the plaid - oops!  Indigo fabric not black.

Please see dearjane.com for more explanation of the 1863 quilt I am slowly reproducing in blue and white.

Linking up with Connie at Freemotion by the River and Let's Bee Social, Silly Mama quilts, Can I get a Whoop Whoop, Finished or Not at Busy Hands quilts, and Finish it up Friday at Crazy mom quilts.

I have a page on Facebook: keep up with my infrequent quilt posts at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Viridian61/347674418583948?ref=hl

Viridian


1 comment:

Brooke said...

I enjoy seeing all of these blocks!
great workmanship!

thanks too for linking up!
brooke@sillymamaquilts.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails