Friday, March 9, 2018

Friday Finish: Triangle

Hello and welcome!
 Today I have a Dear Jane triangle to share with you, involving piecing and some applique.
Please see dearjane.com for more explanation of the 1863 quilt I am slowly reproducing in blue and white.


This triangle is on the left side, as the Mother quilt is usually pictured, at the very bottom.  In the original 1863 quilt the fabric has faded to a pale brown and so I think this triangle gets overlooked.


I have a page on Facebook: keep up with my infrequent quilt posts at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Viridian61/347674418583948?ref=hl

Viridian
  Pin It

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

That is quite the undertaking. Good luck as you continue through this journey. Lots of sewing but very well worth it when done.

Related Posts with Thumbnails