Monday, March 26, 2018

Blogging the A to Z challenge

Hello and Welcome.

This blog is going to do something a bit different from my musings and quilt sharings for awhile.
I am joining the A to Z blogging challenge and hope to make it through the week.
More on the challenge: http://www.a-to-zchallenge.com/
 My category is Political/News - I know I rarely talk about current events here except for the A to Z blogging challenge.  But I feel very moved this year.
I will be blogging about Mass Shootings in the USA: Remember the Victims, starting with A for Aurora Colorado.  And yes, unfortunately there will be an entry for every letter.  I will concentrate on the losses, esp. the victims, never the shooters.
I expect pushback.  But I will continue, to try to present an even handed account of events, and remembering the victims.  As I said I feel moved by current events.
Viridian
   Pin It
Related Posts with Thumbnails