Friday, October 1, 2010

Blogtoberfest begins!

Blogtoberfest is an annual blogging festival started and hosted by tinniegirl, based in Australia.  The post listing all participants is http://tinniegirl.blogspot.com/2010/09/your-journey-starts-here-blogtoberfest.html.

The idea of Blogtoberfest is to blog everyday, or most everyday.  You can join too.

tinnie is a writer and a crafty girl, so I will be blogging mostly on my quilting and other crafts.  I did get a bit done this summer, but have neglected to update you, my readers, about it.  Now is the time.  Blogging on crafting and creativity is what I did last year too!

Remember my Perkiomen quilt project?  Well I am done with the center (bigger now than what is shown here) and ready to put on borders.  As rain and cold is likely tomorrow, perhaps that is what I will do. 

In addition I have my weight loss journey.  I hope to update the 9 to a higher number in my header, after the official weigh-in.
viridian

2 comments:

Susan said...

That is sooooooo..... delightful. And so close to being complete. Doesn't that just bring a smile to your face and joy to your heart?

Sandie @ crazy'boutquilts said...

Congrat's on 11!! :-)
I love the center of your quilt. Have a happy day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails