Tuesday, August 7, 2018

Quilt #4: Chinese coins

Hello and welcome!
This is an on going story, almost done, of me using up a pile of 2 inch fabric strips that I had cut for a previous project.


The challenge: use them up, and estimate how many quilt tops I could make from them.

Previous entries on this blog have shown crayon box quilts made from these strips.  And a Weed Whacker quilt top.  (All patterns from Bonnie Hunter.)  And two doll quilts.

Well this is quilt top #4:


A strip quilt, a pattern I know as Chinese Coins.  I bought fabric for this one, so that I would not have to piece the white fabric.  It will end up about 65 by 80 inches.  I may quilt this one myself on my domestic sewing machine.

I still have a small amount of strips left!  But, I am tired of looking at these fabrics, and there isn't enough for a full sized quilt, maybe just a doll quilt or two.  Enough!

Linking up with Connie at Freemotion by the River and Let's Bee Social, Silly Mama quilts.

I have a page on Facebook: keep up with my infrequent quilt posts at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Viridian61/347674418583948?ref=hl

Viridian

1 comment:

Brooke said...

oh wow!
I love your project!

thanks so much for linking up!

brooke@sillymamaquilts.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails