Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Tuesday Triangle Aug. 14

Hello and welcome to my weekly post!  At least I try to have a new entry weekly.
Today I have a Dear Jane triangle to share, one that I appliqued a while ago.  These triangles finish at 5 by 8 inches.

This triangle appears on the right side of the Jane Stickle quilt, as it is usually shown, and is known as Fedelia's hearts. 
Appliquing that little heart on the top was tough!  The background is cut extra large - the pencil line is where I am going to trim, when I get ready to assemble the border.  When will that be?  Not for a while, I think!

Please see dearjane.com for more explanation of the 1863 quilt I am slowly reproducing in blue and white.


I have a page on Facebook: keep up with my infrequent quilt posts at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Viridian61/347674418583948?ref=hl

Viridian

2 comments:

Gretchen Weaver said...

This block is one of my favorites of the triangles on the DJ quilt. You've done a great job!

Brooke said...

looks great!

thanks so much for linking up!

brooke@sillymamaquilts.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails