Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Tuesday Triangle Aug. 28

Hello and welcome!
And so my day job begins! Busy times ahead. So just enough time to share with you a triangle in the style of Jane Stickle, finishing at 5 by 8 inches.


This is from the top row of the quilt as it is usually shown, 10th from the left.  Hmm, leaning a bit to the left on the top, hope this won't be a  problem later!

Please see dearjane.com for more explanation of the 1863 quilt I am slowly reproducing in blue and white.

Linking up with Connie at Freemotion by the River and Let's Bee Social, Silly Mama quilts, Can I get a Whoop Whoop.

I have a page on Facebook: keep up with my infrequent quilt posts at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Viridian61/347674418583948?ref=hl


Viridian

2 comments:

Jayne said...

What an interesting block! I really like the black and white!

Brooke said...

coming along nicely!

thanks so much for linking up!

brooke@sillymamaquilts.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails