Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Tuesday quilt block June 26

I document here my quilting progress, mostly on Dear Jane blocks and triangles. Sometimes a few other projects. New carpet, drywall and paint are in the finished basement, and I am unpacking my quilting stuff from the big moving boxes. Err, a bit more than I remember! I don't think it will all fit on the shelves!

 So a bit here on past progress. This is H-11.


Love this indigo fabric.   A great reproduction.

Please see dearjane.com for more explanation of the 1863 quilt I am slowly reproducing in blue and white.

Linking up with Connie at Freemotion by the River and Let's Bee Social, Silly Mama quilts.

I have a page on Facebook: keep up with my infrequent quilt posts at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Viridian61/347674418583948?ref=hl

Viridian
Pin It

3 comments:

Lori said...

I enjoy looking at all your Dear Jane blocks. Midwest? Where in the Midwest. Its humid again today, dripped a little in the early am, mostly heavy dew.

Brooke said...

wow!!
what a great block!!

thanks so much for linking up!

brooke@sillymamaquilts.com

Connie Kresin Campbell said...

What a neat block, thanks for sharing!

Related Posts with Thumbnails