Friday, June 29, 2018

Friday quilt block June 29

The work to repair our finished basement is done, and I celebrated by starting a new project!  It's not ready to be shown however. 

Today I share with you a previously finished block in my ongoing Jane Stickle project, in indigo and white:


This is J-5.  I have modified this block by adding lines, for paper piecing. A newer fabric for me - love the vintage look.

Please see dearjane.com for more explanation of the 1863 quilt I am slowly reproducing in blue and white.

Linking up with Can I get a Whoop Whoop.  Possibly also Oh Scrap on Sunday (if I remember to link!).

I have a page on Facebook: keep up with my infrequent quilt posts at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Viridian61/347674418583948?ref=hl

Viridian

Pin It

2 comments:

Susie H said...

Wow! A Dear Jane quilt in indigoes and whites. Love the idea!

Rebecca Grace said...

Very pretty block, Viridian!

Related Posts with Thumbnails