Tuesday, June 12, 2018

Tuesday Triangle June 12

Good day, on a somewhat gloomy day in the American Midwest, and welcome to my blog.  It's a busy June for me, with travel and my day job!
Still I can find time to share a triangle from an on-going project, my Dear Jane in Indigo blue and white.


This is a triangle from the top of the Dear Jane quilt as it is usually shown.  I see now it's a little wonky or tilted - hopefully it will work out when pieced into the border of my quilt.  I think that day will come - eventually!  I can piece 2 -3 blocks or triangles a week, except now with the contractors here, taking care of the water damage and repainting.
My sewing/quilting stuff is all packed up in boxes or stacked in another room.  It's going to be VERY interesting unpacking everything and putting it back in place!!!

Please see dearjane.com for more explanation of the 1863 quilt I am slowly reproducing in blue and white.

Linking up with Connie at Freemotion by the River and Let's Bee Social, Silly Mama quilts.

I have a page on Facebook: keep up with my infrequent quilt posts at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Viridian61/347674418583948?ref=hl

Viridian
Pin It

2 comments:

Brooke said...

cute block!

thanks so much for linking up!

brooke@sillymamaquilts.com

Connie Kresin Campbell said...

Beautiful blocks with a lots of pieces!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails