Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Tuesday quilt block June 19

Hello and welcome!
I am on a trip for my day job.  But I have my computer with me and I can share with you a quilt block from my ongoing Dear Jane journey.
This is L-6, called Maze of Madness:


Paper pieced, with some newer fabric.  Such tiny pieces!  Crazy!  The lines on the plaid fabric don't line up except by accident but that is OK by me, it is done!  Thanks to the Dear Jane program by Electric quilt, I was able to use the paper piecing foundations the program generated.

Please see dearjane.com for more explanation of the 1863 quilt I am slowly reproducing in blue and white.

Linking up with Connie at Freemotion by the River and Let's Bee Social, Silly Mama quilts.

I have a page on Facebook: keep up with my infrequent quilt posts at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Viridian61/347674418583948?ref=hl

Viridian Pin It

2 comments:

PaintedThread said...

So many little pieces! It looks great.

Brooke said...

cool block!
nice job!

thanks for linking up!

brooke@sillymamaquilts.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails