Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Tuesday triangle May 29

Good day, and thanks for visiting my blog.
A busy time with graduation and parties and visitors, so just a short share.  I am plugging along wiht my blocks and triangles for my Dear Jane quilt, in indigo fabrics.


This is on the left side, as the quilt is usually shown, second down from the top.  Odd shapes but it can be entirely paper pieced.

Please see dearjane.com for more explanation of the 1863 quilt I am slowly reproducing in blue and white.

Linking up with Connie at Freemotion by the River and Let's Bee Social, Silly Mama quilts.

I have a page on Facebook: keep up with my infrequent quilt posts at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Viridian61/347674418583948?ref=hl

Viridian Pin It

1 comment:

Brooke said...

so good to see your update!

thanks so much for linking up!

brooke@sillymamaquilts.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails