Friday, May 18, 2018

Friday quilt block May 18

May is moving right along! Spring is here, and the trees have leafed out fully.

Still waiting on contractors to come and repair the water damage in our finished basement.  This gives me time to do more blocks and triangles on my Jane Stickle quilt.


This is L2.  I see I still need to trim this up!  What projects have you been working on?

Please see dearjane.com for more explanation of the 1863 quilt I am slowly reproducing in blue and white.

Linking up with Can I get a Whoop Whoop, Finished or Not at Busy Hands quilts, and Finish it up Friday at Crazy mom quilts.  Possibly also Oh Scrap on Sunday (if I remember to link!).

I have a page on Facebook: keep up with my infrequent quilt posts at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Viridian61/347674418583948?ref=hl

Viridian
  Pin It

2 comments:

Jayne said...

What an interesting block! I don't think I've seen it before...Love when that happens!!

Frédérique - Quilting Patchwork Appliqué said...

Beautiful Dear Jane block, I'm so admiring quilters who this huge project!

Related Posts with Thumbnails