Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Tuesday Quilt block(s)

Good day! Will Spring ever get here in the American Midwest? Maybe!

It's Tuesday so time to share an Indigo quilt block, part of my on-going Jane quilt.


This is C-12.  Those little squares finish at 1/2 inch!  I strip-pieced the small squares to make the little nine patches.   In my usual fashion I guessed at how many strips and squares of white and blue I would need.  I of course had quite a bit of strips remaining.  So I worked on the "sister" block to this one:


This is J-7, and yes, the nine patches are the same size as in the previous block.

See DearJane.com  for information about the 1863 quilt I am reproducing.


I have a page on Facebook: keep up with my infrequent quilt posts at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Viridian61/347674418583948?ref=hl

Viridian
      Pin It

2 comments:

Brooke said...

lovely blocks...oh so small!

thanks so much for linking up!

brooke@sillymamaquilts.com

Danette said...

Wow! Your little block is awesome!

Related Posts with Thumbnails