Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Tuesday Quilt block April 3

It is April, and is Spring finally here?
Where I am in the American Midwest, we had a light dusting of snow yesterday night, which then melted yesterday, and my son mowed the yard for the first time this season!  Strange huh?

It's Tuesday and time to share a quilt block.


This is B-11 of the Jane Stickle quilt.  I appliqued the outer curved pieces on; paper pieced the center bits; then added them all together.  A little wonky but it will do.  

Linking up with Connie at Freemotion by the River and Let's Bee Social.

I have a page on Facebook: keep up with my infrequent quilt posts at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Viridian61/347674418583948?ref=hl

Viridian
    Pin It

1 comment:

Harvest Moon by Hand said...

This quilt block is beautiful! You are a very talented quilter.

Related Posts with Thumbnails