Friday, December 15, 2017

Friday Finish Dec. 15

Good day and welcome!
I am still finding time to work on my quilt blocks, even though it's a busy week.
And news this week: I am starting the triangles for my Jane Stickle project in indigo and white!  It's a big decision because you can't do just a couple, but enough to go around the quilt: 52 if you do a full sized project.  So far, I have made two triangles.  One of them is below:


This is BR 1, on the left-hand side of the bottom row of the quilt as it usually pictured. 5 inches by 8 inches.  One of the easier triangles if you are comfortable with paper piecing.  And I am!

Linking up with  Can I get a Whoop Whoop , Finished or Not at Busy Hands quilts, and Finish it up Friday at Crazy mom quilts.

I have a page on Facebook: keep up with my infrequent quilt posts at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Viridian61/347674418583948?ref=hl

Viridian
Pin It

1 comment:

The Joyful Quilter said...

Slowly, but surely, you will get them done. Good luck!

Related Posts with Thumbnails