Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Dec. 5 Tuesday Quilt block

Hello and welcome!
I am continuing on my journey of 4.5 inch blocks in the style of Jane Stickle.
This week the Jane Facebook group is sharing images of A-11, Pebble's Protest.  This block involves some set-in seams (Y seams) if you do it the way Jane has done it in her quilt.  I added some lines, and redrew the large corner squares into several smaller shapes.
First image, partially assembled:


Next step:


And finally complete:

Well the squares don't quite line up, so not a complete success, though I did avoid the set in seams.  I guess you won't be able to see it from 20 feet away or more!

Linking up with Connie at Freemotion by the River and Let's Bee Social.

I have a page on Facebook: keep up with my infrequent quilt posts at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Viridian61/347674418583948?ref=hl

Viridian
Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails