Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Tuesday...time for a new quilt block

And time for me to get back into that sewing room and make some more!!!


One of the Just takes 2 patterns from February.  I had trouble making this and adjusted the pattern a bit.  I don't think I'll be making this block again!

I'm linking up with Connie at Quilting by the River.
Edited to add: And I'm linking up to a new (to me) interesting linky party: Quilt Story.


Fresh Poppy Design



Are you a sewing or quilting person?  You might be interested in my giveaway of fabric and thread: See this post:  http://viridian61.blogspot.com/2012/02/give-away-at-viridians-blog.html  and enter by March 1.
Viridian

Pin It

2 comments:

Connie Kresin Campbell said...

What a wondeful block for the Just Takes 2! Thanks for linking!
Quilting by the River

Quiltstory said...

I love the colors you did on this block...really dynamic! So glad to have you :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails