Friday, February 3, 2012

Friday Fragments Feb. 3

Mommy's Idea

Please check out the blog Half Past Kissin' Time for more Friday Fragments. You can click on the button above too.

So here are my fragments for this week.

***
I wonder why Mrs. 4444 is so excited and can't tell us (see FF post from last week)? She didn't say anything in today's FF post. Maybe next week.

***
So the groundhog says 6 more weeks of winter. Here in the midwest we have had very few really cold days. My daffodils are pushing up through the mulch. What is winter anymore?

***
I lost some weight this week, hurray!

Viridian

Pin It

2 comments:

Smellyann said...

Congrats on the weight loss!!

Mrs4444 said...

Hurray on the weight loss! Nice job :)

With weather like this (nearly 50 degrees forecasted for Wednesday?!) it's hard to believe spring isn't here to stay. Good luck with those poor daffodils.

I'm sure it will be anticlimactic for everyone else, but I will be thrilled to spill my secret on February 13th. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails