Friday, February 10, 2012

Friday Fragments Feb. 10

Mommy's Idea


Time for Friday Fragments, at Half-past kissin time.

OK, here we go.....

Boy it is a TGIF here -what a tiring week!  but I got a lot done. Giving an exam in one of my classes today so yet more to do this weekend.

****
Excitement fills the house today.  One of the children is bringing home the class guinea pig for the weekend!  Its name is Oatmeal and it is supposed to be very tame.  Dad says the animal is NOT leaving the cage except to be petted, and certainly not to be put upon the floor to run around.  We'll see how long THAT lasts.

****
I am feeling fragmented but not sure how much more I want to share - Dad and I agreed not to blog about the kids or post pictures of them on the internet.  You will have to imagine a hectic household with two teens and one pre-teen.

****
Viridian

Pin It

4 comments:

Wayne W Smith said...

You have to go the hamster ball on the floor...don't you?

Mrs4444 said...

I'm sure the hamster will enjoy his/her visit. Hamster balls (the toys, not a food,haha) are very entertaining.

I hope your students all passed!

Thanks for linking up. Have a great weekend!

Karen and Gerard said...

Hope you make your company feel welcome and don't keep it stuck in the cage all the time. I wouldn't want a guinea pig running around my house loose either though.

Doreen McGettigan said...

I used to love watching my kid's guinea pigs and hampsters. The balls are hilarious!
Have a fabulous weekend:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails