Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Nearly Insane block #22

Which has an insane number of pieces for a 6 inch block.


And... there are even two other blocks with more pieces in them.  Really.
I took on block #22 as a personal challenge, and to slow myself down.  I'm really liking these blocks and I am finishing the group challenges quickly. [ The group is the Nearly Insane group on Yahoo groups.]

Want to know more?  Click on the book link on the left.  Disclaimer: I am an Amazon Associate, and theoretically I might even earn some money some day from these clicks.

Viridian

3 comments:

PatchworkRose said...

Just so love your block 8. It is the next one on my list of personal challenges. Love your choice of colours
Keep having fun,
Cheers
Lynne

Lane said...

You are so right. That's a crazy number of pieces for such a small block. But, you're doing a wonderful job of it. Now, where can I find a piece of that yellow background calico? It's just what I need for a project. ;-) Lane

Connie said...

I can't even imagine doing that block for a QUILT, sugar!! Looks intense.
xoxo,
Connie

Related Posts with Thumbnails