Wednesday, November 20, 2019

Idaho Square Dance top is finished

Finally some progress!  I worked hard on this over the weekend.  Lots of navy blue in my stash.  I held back some one yard pieces for borders.  Pieced to get the length needed of course but that is all right.
Final size with borders:  about 72 by 92 inches, so a good twin size.


And I dropped it off with the long arm quilter yesterday.  She is going to get it done before Christmas!  I have plans to give it to a family member.

Linking up with Midweek Makers, Put your foot down at For the love of geese, Can I get a Whoop Whoop, Nina-MarieFinished or Not at Alycia Quilts, Oh Scrap at Quilting is more Fun than Housework.

I have a page on Facebook: keep up with my infrequent quilt posts at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Viridian61/347674418583948?ref=hl

Viridian

8 comments:

Susan said...

Wow! That came out nice, and a great size too!

Nancy @ Grace and Peace Quilting said...

Beautiful!!! Can't wait to see it all quilted up!

chrisknits said...

What a striking quilt! Love it.

Gretchen Weaver said...

So lovely. Two color quilts are so striking! Happy Stitching!

Cynthia Brunz Designs said...

This is going to be a wonderful gift. It is lovely. Thanks for sharing with Oh Scrap!

grammajudyb said...

It’s lovely! I’m sure the recipient will be thrilled!

For the love of geese said...

Oh wow this looks great. Thank you for linking up to Put your foot down.

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

Beautiful! And yay for getting it back before Christmas - that will make a great gift!

Related Posts with Thumbnails