Sunday, November 3, 2019

Idaho Square dance comes together

Just a short note today.  I have made some more Idaho Square Dance blocks, so that the set will be 5 by 7 blocks on point, and a border added.
I have started assembling the blocks with alternating navy blue squares (7 inches finished).  In the photo they are laid out on my "Design floor", with dark carpet.


I am liking the way this is turning out, and already thinking of quilting possibilities.

Joining Oh Scrap at Quilting is more Fun than Housework.

I have a page on Facebook: keep up with my infrequent quilt posts at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Viridian61/347674418583948?ref=hl

Viridian

3 comments:

gayle said...

Love those navy square dancers!

Sylvia@Treadlestitches said...

Navy and white, a perfect color choice! Very nice blocks.

Nann said...

It can be hard to envision a monochromatic version of Bonnie's designs. Yours is great.

Related Posts with Thumbnails