Tuesday, August 6, 2019

16 patch quilt done done

Done done:  quilted, bound, and labeled.

This post is similar to last week's, only now the 50 by 50 inch quilt  is done done.  I did not have enough of the border feedsack fabric left, so I bound the quilt with a blue feedsack fabric.  Luckily the joins  in the binding did not fall at the corners!

The quilt:


And a closeup:


Thanks to this website for teaching me how to smoothly join my binding ends.

Linking up with Let's Bee Social, Midweek Makers, Put your foot down at For the love of geese, Can I get a Whoop Whoop, Nina-MarieFinished or Not at Busy Hands quilts, Oh Scrap at Quilting is more Fun than Housework.

I have a page on Facebook: keep up with my infrequent quilt posts at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Viridian61/347674418583948?ref=hl

Viridian

5 comments:

For the love of geese said...

Although I am not a flowery quilter I absolutely love this. Thank you for linking with Put your foot down.

Ramona said...

Beautiful finish. Love the blue binding.

Susan said...

Looks great!

The Joyful Quilter said...

What a fine finish!!

Rebecca Grace said...

Beautiful finish, and you’ve used those feed sacks in a way that really shows off the beauty of the prints. Well done!

Related Posts with Thumbnails