Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Gifted table runner

Hello and welcome to my regular Tuesday Quilt post.
Today I am sharing a picture of a table runner I made for my mom.  I have just one photo, just a portion of the runner:


It is about 12 inches by 64 inches.  The two blocks are repeated several times.  The pattern is from McCalls quilting magazine I believe - a download I accessed some time ago, so I do not know if it's still available.  I like the pale gray fabric - a Stonehenge fabric that looks like marble.

This was gifted over Christmas.  No more photos!  Mom loved it.

Linking up with Connie at Freemotion by the River and Let's Bee Social, Silly Mama quilts, Can I get a Whoop Whoop, Nina-MarieFinished or Not at Busy Hands quilts.

I have a page on Facebook: keep up with my infrequent quilt posts at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Viridian61/347674418583948?ref=hl

Viridian

4 comments:

Roseanne said...

Hi Viridian! I'll bet your mom was just thrilled with the gift. I enjoy making table runners. It gives you a chance to try a new block or two, but not commit to a much larger quilt. And I like to try/test out ruler work or new quilting ideas on them since they're easy to move around my machine. ~smile~ Roseanne

Karla Brown said...

What a great gift! I love the fabric colors and the blocks you chose were perfect for the fabric!

Brooke said...

cute, cute!!
thanks so much for linking up!

brooke@sillymamaquilts.com

grammajudyb said...

That is great fabric for a table runner. My daughter, or my sister, or my friends would love the wine bottles. Who am I kidding, I would too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails