Friday, February 9, 2018

Friday Finish Feb. 9

Hello and welcome!
Please see www.DearJane.com for more explanation of the 1863 quilt I am slowly reproducing in blue and white.
I just finished this block last night.


This is block E-12.  Paper piecing and then assembly of the various parts.  That is a very dark blue fabric, not black.
  I am averaging about one block per day.  Remember these blocks finish at 4.5 inches square.

Linking up with Can I get a Whoop Whoop , Finished or Not at Busy Hands quilts, and Finish it up Friday at Crazy mom quilts.

I have a page on Facebook: keep up with my infrequent quilt posts at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Viridian61/347674418583948?ref=hl

Viridian
  Pin It

2 comments:

dq said...

Yay Yay Dear Jane! I finished mine last year and I worked on it for 7 1/2 years. Yeah, this is a crazy projec that is so fun and beautiful. Keep clipping along.

Tish Stemple said...

I think everyone should have a long term project to work on. It's a great way to savor the process and enjoy your fabrics. Love that beautiful navy fabric with the white.

Related Posts with Thumbnails