Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Tuesday block Feb. 20

Hello and welcome!
Please see DearJane.com for more explanation of the 1863 quilt I am slowly reproducing in blue and white.
Here is a block I finished last week, dipping into the middle of the Jane Stickle quilt:


This is E-8.  Paper piecing of smallish pieces but not too bad. Indigo fabric, not black.

Linking up with Connie at Freemotion by the River and Let's Bee Social.

I have a page on Facebook: keep up with my infrequent quilt posts at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Viridian61/347674418583948?ref=hl

Viridian
  Pin It

1 comment:

Miaismine said...

How wonderful that you're making a Dear Jane quilt - it's on my bucket list. I like your idea of using two colors...it really makes the block details pop. Good idea!

Related Posts with Thumbnails