Friday, February 2, 2018

Friday finish Feb. 2

Hello and welcome!
I am still puttering along on my Jane Stickle blocks.  Please see www.DearJane.com for more explanation of the 1863 quilt I am slowly reproducing in blue and white.
Dipping into row K for this one:


K-2 or Grandpa's Chickens.  I used paper piecing for this block, even though strip piecing and cross cutting might be more straightforward.  That fabric is a very deep indigo, not black!

Linking up with Can I get a Whoop Whoop , Finished or Not at Busy Hands quilts, and Finish it up Friday at Crazy mom quilts.

I have a page on Facebook: keep up with my infrequent quilt posts at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Viridian61/347674418583948?ref=hl

Viridian
Pin It

1 comment:

The Colorful Fabriholic said...

Such a huge undertaking, a Jane Stickle quilt. Enjoy the process!

Related Posts with Thumbnails