Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Tuesday Quilt block March 26

Good morning, or good afternoon! It is Tuesday and time for my weekly quilt block.


This is a triangle in the style of Jane Stickle.  It is on the left hand side as the quilt is viewed and is called Button Hook.  Not too difficult - I had overlooked it, and left it to one of the last triangles to piece.  You may note that I pieced the diamond on the top, rather than appliqueing it on.  the fabric is one of my favorite turkey reds - I collect these as they printed.

I am linking up with Connie at Freemotion by the River and Quilt Story as I do most weeks I have blocks to share. Both blog hops have of pictures of pretty quilt blocks and other projects.

I am on Facebook too: just search for Viridian61.

Viridian

3 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails