Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Tuesday quilt block March 12

Hello and welcome to my little blog. Today's quilt block is in pink.



This is B-1. Bachelor's Buttons.  I am working through some blocks I skipped earlier for my daughter's quilt, all in different reproduction pinks and white.

I am linking up with Connie at Freemotion by the River and Quilt Story as I do most weeks I have blocks to share. Both blog hops have of pictures of pretty quilt blocks and other projects.

I am on Facebook too: just search for Viridian61.

Viridian

2 comments:

Frances Meredith said...

I love your blocks, they are such fun to do. Visiting from Freemotion By the River

Connie Kresin Campbell said...

Beautiful block, it is so neat to see all of them that you have made!
Thanks for sharing.
Freemotion by the River Linky Party Tuesday

Related Posts with Thumbnails